Black Rock Shooter Dawn Fall Hindi Dubbed / Season 1 Completed / Free Download
Black Rock Shooter Dawn Fall Hindi Dubbed / Season 1 Completed / Free Download and Watch Online for Free, No Pop Up Ads, Fast Downloading and Streaming Servers, FHD Quality Less File Size, Hindi Dub by Crunchyroll, Find More Anime in Hindi Dub for Free on AnimeinHindi.co.in.
It is 2062, after Earth has been devastated after the failure of an automation project when the KI called Artemis started a war against humanity, a girl called Empress awakens in a research laboratory and tries to save the decaying world.
First episode date: 3 April 2022.
Black Rock Shooter: Dawn Fall Series Info
Name – Black★★Rock Shooter: Dawn Fall, Black Rock Shooter: Dawn Fall
Episodes – 12
Length – 23 min. per ep.
Quality – 480p, 720p, 1080p
Studios – Bibury Animation Studios, Bibury Animation CG
Genres – Action, Drama
Language – Hindi, Japanese
Size – 100MB, 150MB, 250MB
MAL Rating – 5.91/10
Black Rock Shooter Dawn Fall Hindi Dub Screenshots
Follow Our Instagram Account Else Join Our Telegram Group.
Thank You for Supporting Us Your Support and Love is Very Much Appreciated 💝💖
Give Some Donation, If You Want.
More Anime in Hindi Sub –
- Attack on Titan Season 4 Part 3 Hindi Dubbed / EP01 / Free Download
- Your Name Hindi Dubbed / Kimi No Nawa / 720p, 1080p, 60FPS, 2160p 4K, 4K HDR, 4K Remux / Free Download
- Toilet Bound Hanako Kun Hindi Dubbed / Season 1 Completed / Jibaku Shounen Hanako kun Hindi Dub / Free Download
- Vinland Saga Hindi Dubbed / S01 EP08 + S02 EP04 + ZIP Completed / Free Download
- The Case Study of Vanitas Hindi Dubbed / Season 1 Completed / Vanitas no Karte Hindi Dub / Free Download
Black Rock Shooter: Dawn Fall Plot
In the year 2062, Earth finds itself fiercely battling Artemis—an AI which rebelled against humankind following a grand-scale workforce automation project failure years prior. In the hope of winning the war, a group of three highly skilled human warriors is assembled, known as the guardians of humanity.
Empress, the last surviving guardian, wakes up alone in an empty research facility. Unable to recall anything from the past except a place called “Lighthouse No. 8,” she begins to search for answers. It is not long before she discovers an impending threat from Artemis—and she is the sole person who can save the world from destruction.